1. Beans are cleaned ,extracted and boiled with steam (I prefer pressure cooker)
2. Melt the butter in a pan and almonds are added and mixed.The boiled beans are added with salt and black pepper and they are mixed
3.The margarine is melted in a separate pan for bechamel sauce and flour is added and the ingredients are mixed continously.The milk is added gradually and slowly.When the mixture started to boil , the salt and black pepper are added.
4. The pan is removed from the cooker and the eggs are added without making brake to mixing.
5. The beans are placed in the greased baking dish and bechamel sauce is poured over them and the grated chese is sprinkled .
6. The dish is kept for 15 minutes in the pre-heated oven and then it’s time to serve