1. Sift the flour
2. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
3.Whip the egg whites ( Be careful for egg whites not to contaminate with egg yolks when separating them ) with sugar until they become like . ( add the sugar slowly and gradually 5 seconds after the whipping of egg whites)
4. Ensure the well mixture of 20 gr powdered almonds and sugar .
5. Add the mixture of sifted flour ,almond and sugar to the egg whites and mix them slowly and cautiously with wooden spoon from bottom to top
6. Lay the baking sheet over the baking tray.
7. Using a spatula , spread the mixture over the tray .
8. İmportant note : Cook the tray content in the pre-set oven max. 6-8 minutes.
At the 6th minute open the oven and have a look .The appearance of the cooked
Material should be spongy. You should check by pressing your finger on it .The pressed point should take the previous form.Do not over cook !! otherwise the cake
May not absorb the prepared cream.
Cream for cheese cream:
4 pieces leaf gelatin
100 g granulated sugar
1 packet whipped cream mixed with milk
3 eggs yolks
1. Break the gelatin leafs at the mid-points and leave them into the cold water to soften
2. Heat the 25 ml water with 100 grams of powdered sugar..Make sure that the sugar melts in water
3. Beat the egg yolks until they become thoroughly foamy and light color
4. After the egg yolks become light color , pour the syrup prepared with sugar and water into the eggs as a fine stream .
5. Do not allow to cool too much ,add the dissolved gelatines into the mixture and mix all together.
6. Add the cream cheese and cream quickly and mix as soon as the mixture is cooled
For the liqueur syrup to be added to the cake of pastry ( for Duchese sponge )
100 g granulated sugar
200 ml water
80 ml of bitter almond, raspberry liqueur or Kirsch
1. Boil water with sugar.
2. Add the liqueur after the heat is turned off
Raspberries, blackberries or cherries
White chocolate (2 pack is enough)
Preparation of the cake
1. Use a damp cloth to moisten the wax paper in order to remove the sponge cooled down to the room temperature. Turn the sponge over and divide into two parts.Take one part of it on the table and soak with liquor syrup.
2. Using a spatula , spread cheese cream over first layer .
3. Soak the second layer and place it on the first layer and spread the cream over it and leave in the freezer for 1 hour.
4. By rule of thumb, divide the sandwich sponges into the squares to form single portions
5. Spread melted white chocolate over the edge of each pie and cover with almond powder
6. Finally,Place the chopped mixed fruit and spread the plain jelly .
This recipe is actually quite easy and tasty even if it seems very laborious . I would recommend you to try.