1. Preheat oven to 150 C.
2. Put the raspberries in the baking dish and sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar on them and Heat this mixture approximately 5-8 minutes.
3. Beat the cream with eggs with a mixer in a medium size bowl and add the flour and remaining sugar.
4. Pour and spread the mixture over the heated raspberries in the oven .
5. Cook approximately 45-50 minutes at the top shelf of oven until ıt gets golden colour..
6. Sprinkle the powdered sugar over
7. Remove it out of the oven and serve warm or at room temperature .