1. Place the powdered sugar with the apples into the thick-based saucepan. Cook the apples at medium heat until the apples become soft (about 10 minutes). Remove from the heater and mash with fork and let cool
2. Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
3. Grease the baking pan of 20 cm in size
4. Add the brown sugar when the butter turns into golden colour.. Cook for about 2-3 minutes at low heat until sugar dissolves. Add bread crumbs into the sugar and increase the temperature of the heater.
5. Fry this mixture for 5 minutes ,until the crumbs are covered with sugar and oil
6. Place 1 layer of mixture of bread crumbs over the base of oven dish and put the apple puree on this .Spread the remaining crumbs over the apple puree.
7. Place the mold in the oven. Cook approximately 20 minutes until the colour turns to golden and the bubbles appear.
8. After removing from the oven leave rest for 1 to 2 minutes, you can serve with yogurt or cream