500 g ground beef
1 medium-sized onion
3 cloves garlic
1. Chop the tomatoes ,onions and potatoes as ring-shaped in half a cm thick
2. Grate the onion and garlic for the meatballs and add salt and pepper and knead this mixture . and roll small pieces as meatballs from kneaded mixture .
3. Chop finely the parsley
4. Grease a pan and place the tomatoes on the bottom and onions on them.and jusxtapose the oiled and salted potatoes to the sides .( as in the picture)
5. Place the parsley on the potatoes and place the meatballs on them.Cover the meatballs with tomatoes as a last layer..
6. Put 2 tablespoons butter on top of the tomatoes, cover the baking pan with aluminum foil .
7. Cook in a preheated 190-degree oven for 30-35 minutes.Remove aluminum foil and cook for about 20 minutes more.
8. Serve warm