I want to share with you a few suggestions. These suggestions are really make me comfort when I searched, read and applied.
1. To make a delicious salad, vinegar or lemon should be mixed with salt first. Then splash the mixture to the salad and add olive oil in it.
2. If you want to add a new flavor to your stuffed paprika, you can add fried or crumbled chestnuts in it.
3. While cooking spinach, put very small amount of water. It will be tastier to boil with its own water with low flame cooking.
4. If you add little amount of beer and milk in to the pie dough, your pie will be more tasty, soft and light.
5. In order to prepare chicken bone broth, you’ll need 1Kg of chicken bone, 2 liters of water, 2 pieces of sliced celery stalk, several branches of parsley, a teaspoon of thyme or a few sprigs of fresh thyme, a bay-tree leave, black pepper and salt. Cooking time will be 1 to 3 hours.
6. In order to prepare brown chicken broth, sprinkle chopped carrot, celery and onions in to the large baking sheet. Add chicken bones on to the mixture and cook 25-30 minutes in to the 170oC oven. Then put them in to the saucepan and add water with spices. After you cook 1-3 hours, strain the mixture and you’ll have the brown chicken broth.
7. In order to prepare calf bone broth, sprinkle chopped carrot, celery and onions in to the large baking sheet. Add calf bones on to the mixture and cook 45 minutes in to the 170oC oven. Then put them in to the saucepan and add water with spices and vegetables. After you cook 5-6 hours with low flame, strain the mixture and you’ll have the calf bone broth.
8. Add sugar (like same amount of salt) while you prepare puree potato. So it will be better being darker and tastier.
9. If you want to add a new flavor to the mushrooms, put them in to the mixture which is prepared with salt and lemon juice. Before cooking, keep the mushrooms in the mixture about 5 minutes